Thursday, December 16, 2004

Well, things have been going pretty well for me lately. At least it seems that way. I've been selling some books and I've been working on getting out my new CD. It's going to be a mixed mode CD that will include the Dylan VAIos 2005 program that I built. I'm still working out the track list for the CD and am torn on whether or not to include cover songs on the CD. I may release a CD of cover songs later on instead.

I've been in touch with Dr. Richard Wallace of the A.I. Foundation at www.alicebot.org and we've been talking about possibly providing either copies of my book or copies of my CD (which includes an ebook version of my book, <CodeBase />).

Anyway, I'll post more in a few days, I promise... (not that anyone is probably reading this blog but still, I will continue to write.

L8r

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment