Monday, December 3, 2001

I've taken some time away from these journals, mainly due to the fact that my former webpage at nbci.com pulled the plug on their hosting services. I finished up the joanpatterns.com website in August and then started figuring out where I was going to go from there. I wrote a little more of "Morning Star" and then the Sept. 11th tragedy occured. I found it so ironic with what I had written so far in my story. It's still on the back-burner but I hope to release it on Sept. 11, 2002.

I've just registered the domain, spektrumcreations.com and am working on comiling the pages into a tight interface that is easy to navigate and that will be entertaining as well as informative.

I'm also working on putting together a new set that I'll play live. I'm putting together the CD-ROM portion of my next release as well and plan to approach some record companies about it, when the time comes.

That's basically it for now.

cj

No comments:

Post a Comment